With covid19 still an ongoing concern we have made the difficult, but necessary decision to postpone Taco Libre. The health and safety of our Taco Libre taquerias, staff and attendees is our top priority.
We are hopeful that with vaccines becoming more widely available the Fall will be a safer time to hold Taco Libre. We are currently confirming a new date and details and will make that announcement soon. We cant wait to bring you another great Taco Libre and do it as safely as possible. We are anxious to “taco” with you and appreciate your continued support and understanding during these challenging times.
Tickets that have already been purchased will be honored on the new date. If you would like to request a refund, please do so by April 7, 2021 at www.prekindle.com